24 kids and 10 interns and 12 adult facilitators
The picture above shows our awesome interns -- they were God - sent and I don't say that lightly.
It was a rowdier evening --A few things I learned --
1. Groups - groups -- groups keep the evening saner
2. Even the big people like ice cream
3. Kids LOVE Gak!!
4. Doing an art type project with 24 at once is crazy but they did love making a coupon book for their mommas
5. The kids were touched by the letters from their interns. Watching them open their envelopes with anticipation was touching. Several of their Intern buddies had written their notes days ahead of time.
6. We're all ready to rest between semesters - to re-group- renew- plan and recycle our energy! LOL